Please review the Concussion Information Sheet. It offers signs and symptoms of concussions. Please note that most concussions do not occur with loss of consciousness. If your child reports any symptoms of concussion, or you observe any signs or symptoms of concussion yourself, seek medical attention.
b. Signs, Symptoms, and Behaviors
If a Concussion is sustained...
a. FHSAA requires an athlete with a SUSPECTED Concussion MUST be immediately removed from participation and directed to an appropriate health care professional (AHCP), defined as an MD or a DO, for evaluation and management of this injury.
Concussion Forms and Policies
- LCSD Concussion Policy.pdf (33.1 KBs)
- LCSD Head Injury Information.pdf (26.9 KBs)
- Steps for RETURN TO PLAY.pdf (20.3 KBs)
- FHSAA Concussion Policy:Health Care Provider Letter.pdf (48.2 KBs)
- RETURN TO PARTICIPATION FORM.pdf (280.7 KBs)