Welcome to Fort Myers High School, home of the Green Wave! We look forward to having your child join the Fort Myers High student body. Our New Student Orientation will be held Tuesday, May 1st at 6:30PM. Many of the clubs and athletic teams will have displays to inform you about upcoming practices and events.
Who: Class of 2018
What: Seniors in Lee County will join seniors across the nation as they announce their post-secondary plans.
Where: All Lee County high schools
When: Tuesday, May 1st
Why: To celebrate and recognize our seniors for their post-secondary decisions and hard work leading up to their decision.
Seniors will wear an article of clothing representing their post-secondary choice!!!
Admin, faculty, and staff will represent their alma mater!!
The 2018 FMHS Senior Celebration and Awards Ceremony will take place on Wednesday, May 16th at 6:30 in the Fort Myers High School Auditorium. Faculty, graduating seniors and their families, and community members are invited to attend. If you are a representative of a community organization wishing to present an award that evening, please use this link to fill out the presentation information form. Once you have submitted a form, you will be contacted by one the senior sponsors. If you do not hear from a sponsor of this event by Thursday, May 10, please call the school.
Green Wave Golf Classic
When: Saturday, April 28th 2018
Where: Pelican Preserve Golf Club
- Noon Registration
- 1:30 pm Shotgun Start
- Dinner Afterwards
- 4 Person Scramble
- $100 Entry Fee per Person
Taking the Advanced Placement exams is an important part of all AP courses. Fort Myers High School desires that all students take AP exams for the AP classes that they have taken. Scoring well on an AP exam can often earn students college credit for their high school class, saving a significant amount on tuition.
For the 2018 AP exams, students at Fort Myers High School will be registering online. This registration will take a few minutes and can be completed from any computer with internet access.
Online Exam registration will begin on Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 6:00 AM and end on Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 11:00 PM. In order to register, visit www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/100515 to register .To complete registration, students must answer all of the required questions. Registration is not complete until students have printed the pdf of the confirmation page that is provided at the end. We know that parents may desire to register their students for exams. We strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered.
Here are the important dates for the registration process:
- Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 6:00 AM - Registration Begins
- Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 11:00 PM - Registration Ends
Please contact Ms. Jamie Kirschner, [email protected] ,if you would like to register for an exam not listed or have any questions.
- Underclassmen retakes will be November 29th, 2017
- Yearbooks are on sale! You can purchase them on-line at http://jostens.com. Just enter the school name in the search bar and select the yearbooks option. The last day to buy a yearbook for 70.00 is October 14th. Yearbooks will go up to 80.00 second quarter. You may also buy yearbooks at school through Miss Jungferman in B207.
- Yearbook prices:
- 80.00 October 30th – December 31st
- 90.00 January 1st – April 15th
- 100.00 CASH – Yearbook Arrival on campus
Your senior quotes are past due!
Please join the senior quotes google classroom with the code 61mwn8e and submit the form.
The Fort Myers High Chapter of the National Career and Technical Honor Society
Interested? Join the google classroom: mbla4x
Please contact your Career and Tech teacher if you have any questions.
- 201819 IB Application_revised021318.pdf (332.6 KBs)
- FMHS Service Log.pdf (29.3 KBs)
- Statement of Non-Discrimination Policy - Tri-Language 2016.pdf (75.6 KBs)
- Parent Portal - Progress Monitoring Report.pdf (459.5 KBs)
- 2018-2019 Pre-IB 9th Grade Course Selection Form.pdf (22.8 KBs)
- 2018-2019 Traditional 9th Grade Course Selection Form.pdf (49.1 KBs)