Wednesday, Jan 11, 2017 from 6:30 PM
Mon Mar 27 2017 7:00am - 9:00pm
Mon Mar 27 2017 7:00am - 7:00am
Mon Mar 27 2017 10:00am - 12:30pm
Mon Mar 27 2017 3:30pm - 3:30pm
Wednesday, Jan 11, 2017 from 6:30 PM
Arts for Life! annually awards $1,000 scholarships to 25 graduating high school seniors in Florida who demonstrate excellence in one of the following art forms:
- creative writing
- visual art
The 2016-17 application period is September 1-February 1.
High school students who are graduating from a public, private, or virtual school or a home education program in Florida during the current academic year.
Signup sheets are for Fort Myers High Students only and are located in Mrs. Beck's Office.
The 2016-2017 Golden Futures scholarship application is now available. This scholarship is for current seniors who want to be future teachers. The application is available at www.leeschoolfoundation.org . The deadline to submit the application to The Foundation is Wednesday, December 14th, 2016.
Join Teen Court and learn to serve as a student Defense Attorney, Prosecutor or Court Clerk. This is a real courtroom with real cases.
- Underclassmen retakes will be October 11th, 2016.
- Senior portraits – Seniors must sit with for their senior pictures by September 30th at Leonards studio. There will be TWO on-campus days for photos - September 29th and September 30th. To sign up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yearbooks are on sale! You can purchase them on-line at http://jostens.com. Just enter the school name in the search bar and select the yearbooks option. The last day to buy a yearbook for 70.00 is October 14th. Yearbooks will go up to 80.00 second quarter. You may also buy yearbooks at school through Miss Jungferman in B207.
- Yearbook prices:
- 70.00 through October 14th
- 80.00 October 15th – December 22nd
- 90.00 December 23rd – April 15th
- 100.00 CASH – Yearbook Arrival on campus
Caloosahatchian Yearbook Ad Contract 2016
Caloosahatchian Yearbook Ad Contract 2016 - Business
Your senior quotes are due on September 30th. Please join the senior quotes google classroom with the code jicdks and submit the form.
Attention 2016 IB Graduates:
IB diplomas are in and can be picked up in the FMHS Guidance office between the hours of 7am – 2pm. Please see Ms. Becker or Mrs. Beck for assistance. Congratulations to all 2016 IB Graduates!
Welcome! You're already on your way to affordable home Internet.
3 Easy Steps To Apply:
- Sign the application, include proof of eligibility, and return it to us.
- Once we receive your application, we will review it and notify you if you've been approved within 10 days.
- If approved, you will receive a Welcome Kit in the mail with everything you need to get connected to the Internet!
Find out if you’re eligible for Internet Essentials by looking at the checklist below. If you are still not sure, fill out an application and we’ll let you know.
- Have at least one child who qualifies for the National School Lunch Program.
- Do not have outstanding debt to Comcast that is less than a year old. Families with outstanding debt more than one year old may still be eligible.
- Live in an area where Comcast Internet Service is available but have not subscribed to it within the last 90 days.*
This summer only! Buy exclusive embroidered items from So Sally Embroidery and 20% of your purchase will go directly to FMHS’s Class of 2018 to help support the Junior/Senior prom!
Click here to find out how!
- 2017-18 AICE-IB APPLICATION - revised 11-30-2016.pdf (230.3 KBs)
- FMHS Service Log.pdf (29.3 KBs)
- Statement of Non-Discrimination Policy - Tri-Language 2016.pdf (75.6 KBs)