Fort Myers High School Athletic Department is proud to offer you an opportunity to promote your business while supporting Green Wave Athletics this season. We are offering advertising space in our 2015 Fall Sports Program as well as other sponsorship opportunities. We hope you will consider the options and decide to partner with us this season.Click here to find out more!
Each student can learn. Each student is capable of reaching his/her academic potential. Each student has an inherent right to receive the finest education possible for the attainment of educational goals. Therefore, it is the mission of Fort Myers High School to create and maintain an orderly, business-like environment with an equitably enforced, uniform standard discipline policy in which each student may discover his/her respective potentials and bring them to fruition. Excellence at all performance levels shall be recognized and celebrated.
Through Florida KidCare, the state of Florida offers health insurance for children from birth through age 18, even if one or both parents are working. It includes four different parts. When you apply for the insurance, Florida KidCare will check which part your child may qualify for based on age and family income. Click here for more information about Florida KidCare
- 201819 IB Application_revised021318.pdf (332.6 KBs)
- FMHS Service Log.pdf (29.3 KBs)
- Statement of Non-Discrimination Policy - Tri-Language 2016.pdf (75.6 KBs)
- Parent Portal - Progress Monitoring Report.pdf (459.5 KBs)
- 2018-2019 Pre-IB 9th Grade Course Selection Form.pdf (22.8 KBs)
- 2018-2019 Traditional 9th Grade Course Selection Form.pdf (49.1 KBs)