The NHS Induction Ceremony has been rescheduled for March 23rd @ 6:30PM.
- Date and time of ceremony: TBA
- Presenters must fill out the form completely and submit it in order to be included on the program:
click here to complete and submit the form
- Presenters must keep their comments onstage during the award presentation brief (two minutes or less).
- Presenters should be aware that the school will work together with the organization to try to insure the recipient attends the ceremony, but we cannot guarantee the recipient’s attendance.
- Presenters should meet at the front desk 15 minutes prior to the ceremony and will be escorted by a faculty member to a reserved seat.
- Presenters may choose to leave quietly after their presentations.
The Young Driver Program will be held at Lee Memorial Hospital in the auditorium once monthly.
Class will be from 5:30—8:30 p.m. and is FREE to young drivers and their parents.
The program will educate young drivers on different legal issues involved with driving and also how to stay focused on driving and the responsibilities that go along with the driving privilege.
This program is not a substitute for Drivers Education, but a supplement to the Drivers Education course
To register for the program please contact: Syndi Bultman at 239-343-3797 click here for more information.
The FMHS Academic Booster Club has been established to bridge the gap between county and state education funding and the money necessary to help FMHS maintain its outstanding position as a nationally acclaimed public high school.Its sole purpose is to provide additional financial support for curricular resources and professional staff development, which ensure the Tradition of Excellence in education for every student at Fort Myers High.