We are looking for students in high school or college who are in need of volunteer hours.
Date: Friday, February 3, 2017
Time of Event: 5:00 - 8:30 p.m. (Sign-up for 1.5 hour slot or more)
Set-up will begin at 3:30 p.m.
Location: Three Oaks Elementary School
19600 Cypress View Dr., Fort Myers, FL 33967
Details: We are lining up volunteers for 1.5 hour time slots for our
Winter fest carnival jobs described below.
Time slots are:
3:30 - 5:00 p.m. (set-up), 4:00 - 5:30 p.m., 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
7:00 - 8:30 p.m. & 8:30-9:30 p.m. (clean-up)
Contact: If you are interested in volunteering for a 1.5 hour time slot or more, or if you have questions, please contact Shannon McMahon at 267-8020 or by email: [email protected]
FMHS was awarded GOLD school status from the University of South Florida for 2015-2016 for their excellence in PBS.
Wednesday, Jan 11, 2017 from 6:30 PM
Arts for Life! annually awards $1,000 scholarships to 25 graduating high school seniors in Florida who demonstrate excellence in one of the following art forms:
- creative writing
- visual art
The 2016-17 application period is September 1-February 1.
High school students who are graduating from a public, private, or virtual school or a home education program in Florida during the current academic year.
Signup sheets are for Fort Myers High Students only and are located in Mrs. Beck's Office.
The 2016-2017 Golden Futures scholarship application is now available. This scholarship is for current seniors who want to be future teachers. The application is available at www.leeschoolfoundation.org . The deadline to submit the application to The Foundation is Wednesday, December 14th, 2016.
Join Teen Court and learn to serve as a student Defense Attorney, Prosecutor or Court Clerk. This is a real courtroom with real cases.
- Underclassmen retakes will be October 11th, 2016.
- Senior portraits – Seniors must sit with for their senior pictures by September 30th at Leonards studio. There will be TWO on-campus days for photos - September 29th and September 30th. To sign up, please email [email protected].
- Yearbooks are on sale! You can purchase them on-line at http://jostens.com. Just enter the school name in the search bar and select the yearbooks option. The last day to buy a yearbook for 70.00 is October 14th. Yearbooks will go up to 80.00 second quarter. You may also buy yearbooks at school through Miss Jungferman in B207.
- Yearbook prices:
- 70.00 through October 14th
- 80.00 October 15th – December 22nd
- 90.00 December 23rd – April 15th
- 100.00 CASH – Yearbook Arrival on campus
Caloosahatchian Yearbook Ad Contract 2016
Caloosahatchian Yearbook Ad Contract 2016 - Business
Your senior quotes are due on September 30th. Please join the senior quotes google classroom with the code jicdks and submit the form.
- 2017-18 AICE-IB APPLICATION - revised 11-30-2016.pdf (230.3 KBs)
- FMHS Service Log.pdf (29.3 KBs)
- 9th-grade-pre-ib-registration-form(revised 5-10-2016).pdf (2.8 MBs)
- 9th Grade Registration Form.pdf (58.0 KBs)
- Statement of Non-Discrimination Policy - Tri-Language 2016.pdf (75.6 KBs)