The clinic will be held SATURDAY, September 24th from 10:30am-3:00pm in the FMHS Gym. Ages 3-13 are welcome. Cost is $40.00. Registration begins at 10:00am. Mini performance will begin at 2:45pm. Appropriate attire is athletic clothes and shoes with hair pulled back. Future Greenies will be learning proper jump technique, an FMHS cheer, chants, fight song, enjoying games and activities. Snacks and water will be provided. Please pack a lunch. Future Greenies will return on FRIDAY, September 30th to cheer with the Varsity Cheerleaders during the 1st half of the Greenwave Varsity football game! Please contact Nadia Nieves at [email protected] for questions or more information.
- Underclassmen retakes will be October 11th, 2016.
- Senior portraits – Seniors must sit with for their senior pictures by September 30th at Leonards studio. There will be TWO on-campus days for photos - September 29th and September 30th. To sign up, please email [email protected].
- Yearbooks are on sale! You can purchase them on-line at http://jostens.com. Just enter the school name in the search bar and select the yearbooks option. The last day to buy a yearbook for 70.00 is October 14th. Yearbooks will go up to 80.00 second quarter. You may also buy yearbooks at school through Miss Jungferman in B207.
- Yearbook prices:
- 70.00 through October 14th
- 80.00 October 15th – December 22nd
- 90.00 December 23rd – April 15th
- 100.00 CASH – Yearbook Arrival on campus
Caloosahatchian Yearbook Ad Contract 2016
Caloosahatchian Yearbook Ad Contract 2016 - Business
Your senior quotes are due on September 30th. Please join the senior quotes google classroom with the code jicdks and submit the form.
School Board Student Advisory Committee – Middle and High Schools
We have uploaded a PSA for the School Board Student Advisory Committee for you all to play on your newscasts.
1. To download the PSA video Click this link: \\lcsd.local\Public\ETV
2. Navigate to the folder titled: School Board Student Advisory
3. Open up the folder School Board Student Advisory
4. Proceed to click and copy the video file to your desktop in order to load the files to your show
SCHOOL BOARD STUDENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Deadline: September 16 The School Board of Lee County is inviting middle and high school students to submit their applications for the School Board Student Advisory Committee. The Committee is comprised of one student from each middle and high school.
Click the following link for application: http://www.leeschools.net/sb-studentac-application
Pride and Patriotism of Lee Co., Inc. is again sponsoring a patriotic contest this fall. Students from any school within the Lee County School District (including charter schools) are invited to enter any and all categories to illustrate the theme. The four categories are: Visual Arts: drawing and painting; Visual Arts: digital design (formerly digital arts) and photography; Poetry; and Mini Documentary (Audio/Video).
College Night 2016
September 20th, 2016
6:00Pm – 8;00PM
Harborside Event Center
1375 Monroe Street
Fort Myers River District
Start your college search here:
Over 100 representatives from some of the finest post-secondary schools in the country will be in attendance. Come by and learn about various college options all in one night!
Student Tips For Maximizing Attendance At College Night:
Click HERE for tips on preparing for and maximizing your College Night Experience.
Attention 2016 IB Graduates:
IB diplomas are in and can be picked up in the FMHS Guidance office between the hours of 7am – 2pm. Please see Ms. Becker or Mrs. Beck for assistance. Congratulations to all 2016 IB Graduates!
Welcome! You're already on your way to affordable home Internet.
3 Easy Steps To Apply:
- Sign the application, include proof of eligibility, and return it to us.
- Once we receive your application, we will review it and notify you if you've been approved within 10 days.
- If approved, you will receive a Welcome Kit in the mail with everything you need to get connected to the Internet!
Find out if you’re eligible for Internet Essentials by looking at the checklist below. If you are still not sure, fill out an application and we’ll let you know.
- Have at least one child who qualifies for the National School Lunch Program.
- Do not have outstanding debt to Comcast that is less than a year old. Families with outstanding debt more than one year old may still be eligible.
- Live in an area where Comcast Internet Service is available but have not subscribed to it within the last 90 days.*
This summer only! Buy exclusive embroidered items from So Sally Embroidery and 20% of your purchase will go directly to FMHS’s Class of 2018 to help support the Junior/Senior prom!
Click here to find out how!
- 2016_17_AICE_IB_APPLICATION_PRINT_VERSION.pdf (373.7 KBs)
- FMHS Service Log.pdf (29.3 KBs)
- 9th-grade-pre-ib-registration-form(revised 5-10-2016).pdf (2.8 MBs)
- 9th Grade Registration Form.pdf (58.0 KBs)