Accelerated Programs Orientation
Required for first-time Dual Enrollment or Early Admissions students beginning classes Fall 2018*
Incoming 9th Graders,
Are you interested in joining the Fort Myers High School Yearbook program? If so, please have your current Yearbook adviser, or if you are not in a Yearbook class, your current Language Arts teacher email a short recommendation on your behalf to [email protected].
The Florida Gulf Coast University College of Education is excited to invite your Education Academy, and any high school students interested in becoming educators, to attend our second annual EDUcamp here on the FGCU Campus! This camp will take place June 18th- June 22nd, with students actually living on our campus for the week! Students will learn, plan and implement true educational experiences related to the amazing field of teaching. The cost of our 4 night, 5 day experience, including dorm, food, and all materials is only $50 per student!
- 201819 IB Application_revised021318.pdf (332.6 KBs)
- FMHS Service Log.pdf (29.3 KBs)
- Statement of Non-Discrimination Policy - Tri-Language 2016.pdf (75.6 KBs)
- Parent Portal - Progress Monitoring Report.pdf (459.5 KBs)
- 2018-2019 Pre-IB 9th Grade Course Selection Form.pdf (22.8 KBs)
- 2018-2019 Traditional 9th Grade Course Selection Form.pdf (49.1 KBs)