- Check out the first edition of the FMHS Newspaper by clicking here.
Freshman Parents…..“Greenie 101”
- Freshman Parents…..“Greenie 101” October 15th, 2014 at 6:30 in the auditorium. This is an informational session with 9th grade parents to make sure you have an understanding of everything academically your child will face over the next four years including what tests they will be responsible to pass in order to graduate.
CASINO ROYALE FMHS Athletic Boosters
- Date: OCTOBER 18
- Location: The Marina at Edison Ford’s | 2360 W First Street | Fort Myers | 33901
- Time: 6-10 PM | Tables Open at 7:00 PM
Click here for details
FMHS IB t-shirts are now on sale!
- FMHS IB t-shirts are now on sale! They are $10 and can be purchased in Mrs. Beck’s office.
Congratulations goes out to the FMHS Math Team and Donna Sowers for an outstanding job at Nationals.
- Alpha Team – 5th place: Joshua Kennedy, Elbert Wu, Ashhab Thakur and Janar Kahr
- Joshua Kennedy: 2nd in Probability, 2nd in Alpha Logs and Exponents, 10th Alpha Individual, 10th in Alpha Applications, 25th in Alpha Ciphering.
- Elbert Wu: 6th in Alpha Trigonometry, 7th in Alpha Equations and Inequalities, 11th in Alpha Complex Numbers and 19th in Alpha Ciphering.
- Janar Kahr: 9th in Alpha Matrices and Vectors, 11th in Alpha Math in Rides
- Ashhab Thakur: 12th in Alpha Trigonometry, 14th in Alpha Analytic Geometry
- Aliya Zuberi: 15th in Theta Gemini
- Edwin Gomez: 17th in Mu Integration
- Kamryn Lewis: 11th in Mu Area and Volume
- Andrew Suh: 9th in Mu Series and Sequences
- Janne Kahr: 18th in Mu Integration, 19th in Mu Differentials Equations
- Ji Kim: 13th in Mu Series and Sequences, 19th in Mu BC Calculus
- Ankit Patel: 18th in Mu Gemini
- Danial Zuberi: 11th in Mu Differential Equations, 18th in Mu Gemini
FHSAA Academic State placers for Winter Sports
State Champs in class 2A
3.366 Team GPA
7th in class 7A
3.161 Team GPA
4th in class 7A
3.549 Team GPA
3rd in class 4A
3.370 Team GPA
10th in class 4A
3.574 Team GPA
Through Florida KidCare, the state of Florida offers health insurance for children from birth through age 18, even if one or both parents are working. It includes four different parts. When you apply for the insurance, Florida KidCare will check which part your child may qualify for based on age and family income. Click here for more information about Florida KidCare
Each student can learn. Each student is capable of reaching his/her academic potential. Each student has an inherent right to receive the finest education possible for the attainment of educational goals. Therefore, it is the mission of Fort Myers High School to create and maintain an orderly, business-like environment with an equitably enforced, uniform standard discipline policy in which each student may discover his/her respective potentials and bring them to fruition. Excellence at all performance levels shall be recognized and celebrated.
FMHS SPAR and AYP Reports Available
Fort Myers High School's NCLB School Public Accountability Report (SPAR), and Annual Yearly Progress Report (AYP Report) is available for review at the Fort Myers High School front office or Click here to view the report
FMHS Lee County Health Department Cafeteria Inspection Report
Click here to view the report