FREE SPORT PHYSICALS
Only FMHS Students Allowed
(this includes ONLY incoming 9th graders assigned to FMHS)
Date: Thursday, June 2nd, 2016
Where: FMHS Gymnasium Area
Time: 6:00pm to 8:00pm(doors will be closed at 8:00pm)
- Must have a parent with FMHS student or you WILL NOT be allowed to receive a physical
- Parent needs to bring a driver’s license for notary
- Paperwork can be downloaded here
- Bring your birth certificate (if 1st time playing a sport at FMHS)
- An athlete CANNOT participate (including conditioning) until all paperwork is completed!
- Date and time of ceremony: June 1st at 6:30 p.m
- Presenters must fill out the form completely and submit it in order to be included on the program:
click here to complete and submit the form
- Presenters must keep their comments onstage during the award presentation brief (two minutes or less).
- Presenters should be aware that the school will work together with the organization to try to insure the recipient attends the ceremony, but we cannot guarantee the recipient’s attendance.
- Presenters should meet at the front desk 15 minutes prior to the ceremony and will be escorted by a faculty member to a reserved seat.
- Presenters may choose to leave quietly after their presentations.
The students listed below will be recognized at our sixth annual Digital Lee Showcase. We are so proud of your talented students; we look forward to seeing you & your students at Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center on Friday, May 13th @ 6:00 p.m.
- Anthony Rodriguez Jr. (Robert Daly)
- Summers Ginez (Eric Riemenschneider)
- Emily Minoui (Eric Riemenschneider)
- Jacob Goodman (Eric Riemenschneider)
- Rachael Dean (Eric Riemenschneider)
Congratulations to the Girls that Participated in the State Track Meet this past weekend. The Girls finished 5th as a team.
Krissy Gear was a Double State Champion! She won the 3200 and 1600. In addition to that she was also 5th place in the 800 and 12th in the Pole Vault.
The Girls 4 x 800 team of Grace Paul, Fiona Kurland, Sidney Oakes-Lottridge, and Kailyn Kaminski finished 11th place, missing 8th place (a medal) by 1 second.
Yearbook Distribution will be Monday, May 9th – Friday, May 16th during both lunch shifts and after school until 2:00pm in the commons area. Monday will be for seniors only and the rest of the week will be for all students. Students must bring a photo ID to pick up their yearbook. For students that have not already ordered a yearbook, we will begin selling yearbooks for 100.00 cash until we run out.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
Fort Myers High School Students took home 11 awards, including 4 first-place finishes, and won Best-of-Show at last night’s Lee County Student Film Festival. Congratulations to not only the winners, but to all our amazing students who entered films.
Drowning (Casey Hernandez, Cody Trent)
2nd Place – SRO’s (Franck Marasigan, Zach Lecius, Sam Tursky, Jake Fuscardo)
3rd Place – How to Homecoming (Cooper Adams, Chance Brinson, Jake Fuscardo, Tyler Golden-Hart, William Howard, Zach Lecius, , Franck Marasigan, Sam Tursky, Jenavieve Verley)
3rd Place – A.D. Cam Yearsley (Zach Lecius)
1st Place – How to Bake the Perfect Birthday Cake (Molly Walston, Tiffany Hurtado, Sarah Branyon, Caroline Ruebeling)
2nd Place – How to Organize a Locker (Chloe Detrick, Julia Lancaster)
1st Place – Drowning (Casey Hernandez, Cody Trent)
3rd Place – Good Life (Cierra DeGroot, Sarah Branyon)
1st Place – Swimming to Success (Marissa Tanner, Morgan Burch, Hubert Czarnecki)
3rd Place – Crowbar (Jenavieve Verley, Sam Tursky)
1st Place – Greenwave Football 2015 (Alexandra Campbell, Sara DeLucca, Joe Supervil, Tre’vaughn Howard, Zach Lecius, Nick Gentleman)
2nd Place – Greenwave Softball (Hubert Czarnecki)
FMHS Mock Trial Team came in 1st at Circuit Competition which sends them to State Competition in Orlando in a month! Matthew DiBiase won Best Defensive Attorney and Best Closing Argument and Mallory McGovern won Best Prosecution Witness. All of these awards come with scholarships!!!! Congratulations Janeen Banasiak, Matthew DiBiase, Robby Hackett, Mallory McGovern, Payal Majmundar, Joshua Rivera, Kaitlyn Salyer and Drew Swett.
- 9th-grade-pre-ib-registration-form(revised 5-10-2016).pdf (2.8 MBs)
- 9th Grade Registration Form.pdf (58.0 KBs)