Welcome! You're already on your way to affordable home Internet.
3 Easy Steps To Apply:
- Sign the application, include proof of eligibility, and return it to us.
- Once we receive your application, we will review it and notify you if you've been approved within 10 days.
- If approved, you will receive a Welcome Kit in the mail with everything you need to get connected to the Internet!
Find out if you’re eligible for Internet Essentials by looking at the checklist below. If you are still not sure, fill out an application and we’ll let you know.
- Have at least one child who qualifies for the National School Lunch Program.
- Do not have outstanding debt to Comcast that is less than a year old. Families with outstanding debt more than one year old may still be eligible.
- Live in an area where Comcast Internet Service is available but have not subscribed to it within the last 90 days.*
The Young Driver Program will be held at Lee Memorial Hospital in the auditorium once monthly.
Class will be from 5:30—8:30 p.m. and is FREE to young drivers and their parents.
The program will educate young drivers on different legal issues involved with driving and also how to stay focused on driving and the responsibilities that go along with the driving privilege.
This program is not a substitute for Drivers Education, but a supplement to the Drivers Education course
To register for the program please contact: Syndi Bultman at 239-343-3797 click here for more information.
The FMHS Academic Booster Club has been established to bridge the gap between county and state education funding and the money necessary to help FMHS maintain its outstanding position as a nationally acclaimed public high school.Its sole purpose is to provide additional financial support for curricular resources and professional staff development, which ensure the Tradition of Excellence in education for every student at Fort Myers High.
- 2017-18 AICE-IB APPLICATION - revised 11-30-2016.pdf (230.3 KBs)
- FMHS Service Log.pdf (29.3 KBs)
- Statement of Non-Discrimination Policy - Tri-Language 2016.pdf (75.6 KBs)